Is it possible to outdo milks favorite cookie, Oreo’s? Although a very hard task to accomplish, I’m pretty sure these are a very close contender. These cookies and cream cookies are a cookie within a cookie. Dare I say it…COOKIECEPTION! But all jokes aside, these little morsels of joy are absolutely brilliant
Not only will these always be a crowd pleaser, I’m almost positive people you share them with will hug you for bringing them into their world. With so many varieties of Oreo’s out there these days, you can tailor them to any taste buds. Peanut butter cookies and cream cookies, mint, even cake batter: Perhaps cookies and cream cookie ice cream sandwiches with cookies and cream ice cream?! Never the less, the options are forever expanding, just like my cholesterol count from thinking about these bad boys. But aside from that, there should be no reason to stop what you’re doing and make these immediately. Your tummy can thank me later.
Cookies and Cream Cookies
Yields: 2 dozen cookies
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (room temperature)
- 6 tbsp granulated sugar
- 6 tbsp light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1+1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 12 Oreo cookies (broken up into small pieces)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars at medium speed (2-3 minutes) or until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla extract until well mixed.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt. Slowly add to creamed mixture just until incorporated.
- Gently fold in Oreo pieces.
- With a medium cookie scoop, place dough on an ungreased cookie sheet (about 2″ apart).
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, until edges are slightly browned.
- Pour yourself a glass of milk and enjoy!
id eat everything on this blog! id eat the blog itself!!!!
haha! I’m glad you enjoy it!